Smart Bus Systems
- Lower power consumption, ideal for electric vehicles
- Available with LED display
- ADA compliant annunciator announces next stop arrival for visually impaired
- Communicates via ethernet or cellular radio
- Easy to Install
- Available for emergency or PSA messages
- Easily managed from the CAD AVL or Way Sine dashboard
- Low Maintenance
- Integrates with CAD AVL, GTFS-RT, AP
Way Sine designs and manufactures light weight passenger information display signs. The Automatic Voice Announcement System (AVAS) has been carefully crafted for the public transit industry to be used on fixed route buses.
Using the state of the art techniques harnessed in the our solar powered real time information signs, we have designed an low power sign and announcement system that is easily integrated into any bus and CAD AVL software service.
Way Sine easily integrates with your existing AVL system to announce and display next stop information. The system accepts files complying with Google’s GTFS- Real Time specifications and others.
24 Char, LED Display – PDF
|LEDs:||15 x 144 pixels|
|Dimensions:||5″ x 26″ x 3″|
Operating Temperature: -40 to 70 C (-40 to 158 F)
Humidity: 10-100% – Non-condensing protective plate
Housing: extruded aluminum with silver anodized finish
Display: LED, 4.5mm pitch, ADA compliant 2″ character height.
Audio: Line level audio to PA system
Power: 12/24V DC